Total Pageviews

Friday, March 26, 2010

New York


Two weeks after Cancun, Rob & I went to New York for his Investors Meetings with Myriad. Neither of us have ever been so we stayed a few extra days and tried to see everything that New York is known for, but do you ever see ALL of New York? I doubt it. We walked for miles and miles and loved all the tall buildings, beautiful architecture, amazing Times Square stores, buggy ride through central park, World Trade Memorial construction site, Empire State building, Grand Central Station, and we got to see "WICKED". We loved New York and would love to go again in the summertime, but we are very happy we don't live there.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hey, how are you guys?? I went to NYC with two girlfriends in May 2009. It was AMAZING!! i LOVED it and we even went to Grimaldi's!! Wasn't it delicious?! Did Nick and Chelsea tell you to go there? I can't wait to go back just so I can eat there. We also saw Wicked, so fun! Hope all is well.