Total Pageviews

Friday, October 31, 2008

Having Fun in St. George



We were fortunate enough to go to St. George two weekends in a row in October. The first weekend we were able to swim and play golf. The next weekend we joined Allen and Joy's family and also Ross and Karen. We had fun boating, 4 wheeling with Larry Fisher's wheelers and his family, and hiking in Zion National Park. Half of us went hiking to the Emerald Pools, while the other half hiked to the top to Angels Landing. Yes, some of the pictures are as dangerous as they look while others look dangerous with trick photography. See if you can tell the difference!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like fun! I wish we could do more with our side of the family. Could we do something over the Christmas vacation? I know Mom and Dad won't be here, but I'd love to get together anyway. What do you think? Love you and see you on Tuesday! Mel

Amy Harrison said...

Wow! Some great pictures! Looks like you're having such a good time. I just still can't believe how big your kids are getting...

Catherine Andrews said...

Cool pictures. I wish we could have been there with you.