Total Pageviews

Monday, August 25, 2008

Off to school we go!!!!


Justin & Jordan were sad to leave for Utah State until we told them they could come home for Thanksgiving & Christmas. Casey started his senior year at Woods Cross but not until he had a well balanced meal. Abby was excited to start 4th grade but most of all she just wanted to see her friends. Us Mom's had mixed emotions from overjoyed, sad to lonely but we will take one for the team and let the kids go.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

I can't believe Casey is a senior this year. Time flies. We will have to do lunch. Love you guys!

Melanie said...

I am going to get better at looking at your site each day. I had forgotten about it until Mom reminded me (yes I am a dork!) and so I went to it today and I love it! You've done such an amazing job with it! I love all the pictures! I feel like I'll be able to have you more in my life with this! Love to everyone, Mel