Abby - Dance 2008
Abby started her 2nd year of competitive dance. After several months of practice they had their first competition last weekend. Here are a few pictures. Photos by (big brother)Justin Harrison
Abby started her 2nd year of competitive dance. After several months of practice they had their first competition last weekend. Here are a few pictures. Photos by (big brother)Justin Harrison
4 comments:
Man I wish I could dance like you and Hanna and then be able to walk the next day. I heard you guys did Awesome. Keep up the great work.
Love ya
Harm
It looks like you had lots of fun. I wish I could have been there to see you. Love ya lots
Catherine
Abby you did awesome...I love watching you cute girls dance. Love you, Engor
Abby you did awesome...I hope that Abby will soon learn to dance Justin. I think, that it too will be good to look :)
Post a Comment